Title I, Part A a part of No Child Left Behind and the Every Student Succeeds Act, provides resources to schools where student needs are the greatest. Students receive additional opportunities to help them meet our state's education standards. District and school Title I plans are located in the Title I notebooks found in the front office at Title I school site and the district office.
- What is the purpose of Title I
- Procedures for Responding to Parents
- Parents' Right To Know
- Stakeholder Response Form
- School-Parent Compact
- Parent & Family Engagement
- How does SDOC use Title I funds to improve achievement among students?
- SDOC School Wide Title I Initiatives